2017 A to Z Fun Facts [VIDEO]
We hope you enjoyed the 2017 edition of WBLM's A to Z.. our 28th trip through the 'ol Blimp Archives was a great one! Many thanks to SIS Bank for sponsoring A to Z this year. We couldn't have done it without you, SIS!
- Longest letter…”T”..3 days long. Probably because we put all the "THE" songs in there.
- Shortest letter “X”….1 songs...Xanadu by Rush
- First song…19th Nervous Breakdown. Because we started with numbers this year, A Apolitical Blues was NOT the first song. We kicked it off with the Stones this year.
- Shortest song; Her Majesty –The Beatles. 22 seconds
- Longest Song; Mountain Jam LIVE-Allman Brothers….33:13
- Bands with most Songs…..The Beatles…269 Songs
- Last Song : Zoot Suit by the High Numbers. The band was the WHho before they were the Who!
Our MVP 's for this year's A to Z were the awesome librarians from the Portland Public Library.
It was our first A to Z with the new WBLM app. Thanks to all who downloaded and listened. We had people listening all over the World!
See the Blimp Archives....