A Mainah’ With a Bad Clickah’!
Is there anything worse?! The kids are finally sleeping and you have a brief window to catch up on TV and the G.D. clickah’ isn’t working right! Here is a video of me and my clickah’.
I am whispering because lunches have been made for school, dinner dishes are done and I can now watch adult programming. By that I mean “Hell’s Kitchen.”
A new survey lists the most annoying habits of watching T.V. with someone else. I am guilty of all of these and you don’t want to watch television with me because I am a nuisance. Sorry friends and family. What did I miss, who’s that guy?…
Top 10 Annoyances:
- Constantly asking what’s going on, or why something happened. .
- Clicking through channels too much.
- Answering calls during the show.
- Loud eating.
- Trying to predict what’s going to happen.
- Making sarcastic comments or jokes.
- Hogging the remote.
- Forgetting to record something for someone else.
- Deleting someone’s show before they get to watch it.
- Revealing spoilers that you saw online.
And here is one more…
- Asking the person that you are watching with to bring you refreshments because you are lazy. A common request on Saturday night around 9 p.m. is, “Honey, will you please be my bra tender?” I say this while holding out my wine glass with pleading eyes. You may have read “bra tender” and thought that it was a typo, but no. The mere mention of unmentionables is a tremendous motivator when I need a refill. Sometimes Mark even returns with cheese and crackers along with my beverage.
What drives you cuckoo when you’re watching TV? Share your comments here on our site or post your thoughts on our Facebook and Twitter pages under the #AnnoyingTVHabits
I have a real “Bra Tending” certificate from S.M.C.C.,