Cool Drone Footage of Fireworks in Bethel, Maine [VIDEO]
Here’s some cool video looking DOWN on the fireworks display from Bethel. Maine. The fireworks in this beautiful Maine town are held each year at the Bethel Inn Resort This year, you can see the fireworks on Saturday to cap off the Bethel Art Fair.
Subscribe to 102.9 WBLM on
Looking for a light show? WMTW has put together a great list of fireworks! Pay attention to the dates because they aren’t all on July 4th!
- Auburn: July 4th at 9:30 p.m. from West Pitch Community Park
- Augusta: July 4th at Mill Park, 9 p.m.
- Bath: July 4th over the Kennebec River, 9 p.m.
- Belgrade:July 4th, from floats on Long Pond, 9 p.m.
- Boothbay Harbor: July 4th from the harbor, 9 p.m.
- Chebeague Island: July 1st from the waterfront, 9 p.m.
- Damariscotta: July 4th from Norris Point, 9 p.m.
- Freeport: July 4th, snow dump site, 9 p.m.
- Fryeburg: July 1st behind the football field, 9 p.m.
- Harpswell: July 3rd from White’s Point Rd., 9 p.m.
- Kennebunk: July 4th on Gooch’s Beach, 9 p.m.
- Lewiston: July 4th West Pitch Community Park in Auburn (view them from Veteran’s Park), 9 p.m.
- Naples: July 4th, on Long Lake, 9:15 p.m.
- Ogunquit: July 4th Main Beach Parking Lot, 9 p.m.
- Old Orchard Beach: July 4th, beach in front of Palace Playland, 9:45 p.m.
- Portland: July 4th, Hadlock Field at 8p. / Eastern Prom at 9:30 p.m.
- Saco: July 3rd, Funtown Splashtown, 9:30 p.m.
- Sanford: July 3rd, Number One Pond at dusk
- Scarborough: July 1st, Beech Ridge Motor Speedway, 9:15 p.m
- York: July 4th from York Beach, 9:30 p.m.