Join the Festivities of the Kennebunk Christmas Prelude.
Kennebunkport's Christmas Prelude is one of the most popular yearly events in Southern Maine and people from all over have been taking part in it since 1982. It was even featured on HGTV as the #2 Christmas town in the entire U.S.! Plan to see the sights, eat some amazing food and of course, shop! There are fabulous holiday experiences planned for you through December 10th.
Tomorrow, Sunday December third:
- Breakfast with Mrs. Claus and elves from 8 a. to noon at the Nonantum Resort. The cost is $20 for adults and children under 12 $10, it includes a breakfast buffet, entertainment and a souvenir photo.
- The Prelude Gift Market from 10 a. to 2 p.at Rivertree Arts with one of a kind gifts made by local artists and craftsmen, all priced for giving!
- Prelude Trolley Rides at Seashore Trolley Museum from 10 a. to 3:30 p. require no reservations and a trolley truly decked for the holidays. Tickets are $6 per person and includes admission to the Museum Center and Visitor Center.
- I love a craft show! Check out Maine Women in the Arts Fine Arts & Crafts Show from 10a. to 4p., with refreshments.
- Santa arrives by lobster boat at 2p. after docking at David's KPT on Ocean Ave.
There is so much more, but I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome and a dizzy head, so here is the link to what they have planned right through December tenth!
We celebrate Christmas Eve with lobster in front of the Christmas tree. Do you have a Maine lobster tradition? Comment on our Fan Page.