Raffle: Co-Host the WBLM Morning Show with the Captain
Here's your chance for a once-in-a-lifetime-chance to be on the Blimp! Yes, you can be a co-host of the legendary WBLM Morning Show with the Captain. You'll be on the Blimp, playing all your favorite Classic Rock to tens of thousands of people all over the World! You know you've always wanted to do this...now is your chance!
And it's all for a good cause. The Captain is part of " Real Men Wear Pink" for the American Cancer Society. For every dollar you pledge, you get a chance to win a chance to co-host the Blimp Morning Show. Give $100...get 100 entries in the contest. The more you give, the better your chances of winning! That's right, it will be The Captain and (Your Name Here) We'll schedule this at a mutually good time for you to come in and ROCK. This is also a great gift for the rocker in your life. Plus, you'll be raising money to help the 240,000 wives, daughters, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, and friends that get diagnosed with breast cancer every year, Let's do this!!!
Here's why the Captain is part of Real Men Wear Pink
Here are just some of the things your money will go to:
- $25 could help provide a wig to a patient in treatment
- $35 could help provide two rides to and from treatment or a follow-up appointment for a cancer patient.
- $100 could help provide a workshop to help women feel more empowered and confident in dealing with appearance-related side effects from treatment.
- $150 could help provide a newly diagnosed cancer patient with a trained navigator to remove barriers and guide them through cancer treatment.
- $500 could offer a cancer patient and their caregiver five nights of free lodging at an American Cancer Society Hope Lodge when having to travel away from home for treatment.