These Epic Bull Riding Wrecks Will Pump You Up for Boots and Bulls
It's back! Boots and Bulls. A REAL Rodeo coming to Northern New England on July 28th. And if it's a rodeo that means you're gonna see some Bull Riding. They don't call it the most dangerous sport in the world for nothing! Check out some of these amazing Bull Riding Wrecks and Epic Fails:
See these amazing animals (and some amazing riders) at Boots and Bulls 2018
- Lee USA Speedway
- 380 Calef Hwy Lee NH 03861
Bring your family and friends to join us for the third annual Boots N' Bulls event featuring competitive bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, cowgirl barrel racing and bull riding. There will also be trick and fancy roping, trick and fancy riding, a trained animal act and a comedy clown act, hosted by nationally acclaimed Rawhide Rodeo Company and sanctioned by the Southern Extreme Bull Riding Association.
Don't miss country music star Charlie Worsham along with breakthrough country artist Jimmie Allen, who are opening live on stage to close out the day!
Be sure to grab a cold one in the beer tent or a bite to eat in our many concession areas. It's double the food vendors, water lines and ATMs this year!
*Kids 3 and under are free. This is a Non-Refundable Ticket. Rain or Shine event*
Doors open at 10:45 AM, Rodeo begins at Noon, and concert to follow completion of rodeo.
Some concessions are CASH ONLY (not our concessions, we don't make the rules).
Looking to compete? Go to rawhiderodeo.com/ to sign up.
FREE parking for EVERYONE / Designated ADA parking near entrances / FREE VIP parking for first 100 TRUCKS with LINE-X LOGO!
To recap, the important stuff:
- The event is rain or shine. It is an all-weather event.
- Please print or download your tickets to your smartphone and present them at the gate. All tickets will be scanned. No refunds or exchanges. If you purchase day of at box office, a ticket will cost $30!
- You may bring in a blanket or folding chair if you wish to sit directly on the track for an even closer seat! Bleacher seating will be available.
- Children under 3 do not need a ticket.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No large purses, bags, backpacks or weapons.
- No pets unless it's a licensed service animal.
- There will be plenty of food, beer, and water for purchase. ATMs available on site.