What Wines Will Be at Portland Grapes and Grain?
Fine wines from Maine, France, Italy and Spain and several other countries will be served at Portland’s Grapes and Grain Summer Celebration on June 21.The event will take place at the Portland Company Complex from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and tickets cost $40 in advance and $50 at the door.
Here is what $40 delivers: tastings of over 40 types of craft beers from local to foreign and everything in between, over 40 types of wine both red, white and blends from all over the world, and rounding out the event is a handful of spirits from distilleries throughout New England.
There will be music by Ben Kilcollins and the Vargas Twins throughout the evening. Food will be available for purchase should you get hungry. Come to Grapes and Grain to try it and then go to RSVP to buy it… an official sponsor of the event. #PortlandGrapesGrain.
Here are the wineries that will be represented:
Soleil, New Mexico
Cellardoor Wine, Lincolnville and Rockport, Maine
Monsieur Touton, New York
- WillM Riesling, Alsace, France
- Agua De Piedra Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- La Chapelle De La Bastide, Picpoul De Pinet France
- Aichenberg Guner Veltliner, Austria
- Smoke Stack Sauvignon Blanc, Marlboro, New Zealand
- Tomaiolo Pinot Grigio, Italy
- Tomaiolo Chianti Classico RSV, Tuscany, Italy
- Clos Amador Cava sparkling, Spain
- Alvarez De Toledo Mencia, Spain
- Alvarez De Toledo Godello, Spain
Coppola Winery, Geyserville, Calif.
Prospect Hill Winery, Lebanon, Maine
Aqua De Piedra, Argentina