April Fool Jokes That Won’t Get You Canned
Last week we got a notice at work reminding us that April Fools pranks will not be tolerated. This used to be a big radio holiday when shenanigans were not only expected, but encouraged. It was a creativity challenge! But the world has changed, and people just aren't into that kind of fun anymore. Whatcha' gonna do? Well, I made a list!
Here are some harmless pranks that you can pull today without getting fired. I hope...
- Bring in an empty cage and put a sign on it that says, "DO NOT TOUCH THE SNAKE". What?! Where is the snake?!
- Put a box of donuts out in the kitchen with a sign that says, "April Fools!" Everyone will wonder what you did to the donuts.
- Hide a baby monitor in the ceiling or drawer and meow into it.
- Glue googly eyes on everything that you can get away with.
- Gross everyone out by filling a mayo jar with vanilla yogurt and eating huge spoon-fulls of it.
Immature, I know. Can we just let things go for a day and be silly? What April Fools pranks have you pulled? Ever gotten in trouble for one? Comment on our Fan Page.