Beach To Beacon Road Closures and Shuttle Info
6500 runners and thousands of more spectators will converge on Cape Elizabeth on Saturday for the annual Beach to Beacon road race. The traffic is already pretty busy around the Beach to Beacon Expo at Cape Elizabeth High School. Tomorrow there will be lots of road closures. If you are coming to race or cheer on a racer, the free shuttle is the way to go. There is no parking for runners at Fort Williams and there is no shuttle from the Start line to the Finish line.
Saturday Road Closures From the Beach to Beacon Website:
- Route 77, Sprague Hall to Kettle Cove Road from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Route 77, Kettle Cove Road to Old Ocean House Road from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Crescent Beach State Park from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Route 77, at Hillway from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Old Ocean House Road (all) from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Shore Road south of Fort Williams from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- All of Fowler Road (except shuttle buses) from 7:15 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Scott Dyer Road Eastbound from 6:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m
Satellite Parking Locations
Cape Elizabeth High School – Google Map
343 Ocean House Road, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Hannaford Corporate Headquarters – Google Map
145 Pleasant Hill Road, Scarborough, ME 04074
Southern Maine Community College – Google Map
2 Fort Road, South Portland, ME 04106
Pre-Race: From all satellite locations: 6 AM – 7:15 AM
Post-Race: To all satellite locations and start parking: 9 AM – 12 PM
See you at the Finish Line on Saturday! Good Luck!