Third Annual Street Eats & Beats
- Thompson’s Point
- Thompson’s Point, Portland, ME 04102 United States
Street Eats & Beats, Portland's favorite food truck and music event is back. Come enjoy eats from local and visiting food trucks, cold Gritty's beer, delicious drinks with Tito's Handmade Vodka, FlipFlop Wine, and music from Southern City Band and Hello Newman. Delicious food, awesome drinks and killer music you won't want to miss.
- Alcoholic drinks are being served at this event so a 21+ age restriction will be strictly enforced. Please have your I.D. ready.
- Food is being served at this event so state regulations do not allow dogs on the premises. Please leave Fido at home. Do not leave your dog in the car.
Just look at the great food trucks that will be on hand:
You'll get a Street Eats & Beats souvenir cup from Red Zone Wireless that you can take home after you've filled it with these delicious beverages...
- Gritty's Vacationland Ale,
- Gritty's Maine’s Best IPA
- Gritty's Original Pub Style
- Bud Light
- Flip Flop Wine Cans including Fizzy Sangria, Fizzy Pink Moscato and Fizzy Crips White
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Cocktails
You can show off your smile in the TapSnap photo booth presented by Brighton Dental Associates in Portland.
The Game Party Truck is bringing their giant video game theater bus with the latest and greatest games for you to play. You can even rent it!
Tickets are $10 in advance and include a beer ticket. $15 at the door, drinks not included. Parking is just $5.