This is a story that could've ended very badly. Recently, I accidentally took the wrong medicine.

Here's what happened: I've been battling a head cold for a while now and about two weeks ago I woke up with a crushing headache. The top of our microwave has become a catch all and one of the things that it catches is Ibuprofen and Tylenol. It was 5:30 in the morning and I was running out to work when I grabbed a bottle knowing it was one of the two. I threw them down with a glass of water and was on my way.

Fast forward to an hour later and I was literally falling asleep at the mic! I was struggling to stay awake and confused that I was so tired. Captain noticed that something was off but didn't say anything.

Later that day after a nap, a went to take some more of my store brand Tylenol when I realized that I had actually taken Dramamine! No wonder I was so tired, that stuff wipes me out completely!

Mark had put it there after giving some to our youngest before a road trip, because she sometimes gets car sick.

Have you ever accidentally taken the wrong medicine? What were the consequences?  Comment on our Fan Page.

More From 102.9 WBLM