Falmouth is not where I imagine people would be consuming dumpster turkeys. This is one of those strange but true stories. According to WCSH, the Falmouth Police Department was contacted by Hannaford officials. Police were told that because of a mechanical failure some frozen turkeys had thawed and were thrown away in  the store's dumpster, where someone reclaimed them to apparently redistribute. If you are offered a warm turkey at a low price, just say no. As soon as a turkey starts thawing all of the bacteria that was present before it got frozen starts re-growing. Food poisoning hits most often in November and December and it can be really dangerous.

More From 102.9 WBLM