Help Puerto Rico’s Hurricane Victims by Dining Out In Maine Tuesday, Nov 14th!
Dine Out for Puerto Rico ~ ¡P’Alante Maine! (Let's Go Maine!)
The recovery in Puerto Rico after hurricane Maria is a slow, ongoing struggle. and after a taste of what they've been going through after our wind storm it's time to take action and help our fellow Americans.
Dine at participating restaurants on Tuesday, November 14 and you'll be helping raise money for Puerto Rico.
- Back Bay Grill
- BlueFin @ Portland Harbor Hotel
- The Burleigh @ The Kennebunkport Inn
- Cafe Miranda
- Coffee By Design (all 5 locations)
- David's 388
- David's Restaurant
- DiMillo's on the Water
- Federal Jacks
- The Good Table
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway
- Liquid Riot Bottling Co.
- Ironbound Restaurant & Inn (Closed 11/14, donation based on sales 11/15)
- Ocean @ Cape Arundel Inn & Resort (Closed 11/14, donation based on sales 11/15)
- Portland Pie Co. (Portland only)
- Salvage BBQ
- Sea Dog Brewing Company (all locations)
- Shipyard Brew Pub
- Sip of Europe
- Sisters Gourmet Deli
- Solo Italiano
- Stripers Waterside Restaurant @ The Breakwater Inn
- Stones Cafe & Bakery
- Sur Lie
- TIQA Pan Mediterranen
- UNION Restaurant @ Press Hotel
- Woodman's Bar & Grill
Own a restaurant or business that wants to help? ... Sign up now ... call or text (207) 450-1385 to participate
Check back often as this list will continue to grow and please share ¡P’Alante Maine! Dine Out for Puerto Rico with friends!
(Last updated 11/2/17)
Check out Maine Restaurant Week.com for an updated list of participating businesses committed to making a donation to either One America Appeal or Hispanic Federation's Unidos Disaster Relief from Tuesday's sales. If you are a business interested in taking part, call (207)-450-1385 or email email@example.com.