Help SIS (Now Partners Bank) Honor First Responders
The April 2019 Hometown Hero is Sgt. Asa Johnson, who has served at the North Hampton Police Department for over eight years.
He is a dedicated, hard-working, motivated and passionate leader. He is always willing to help out his fellow staff members, whether it be with working extra hours so another officer can take time away with his/her family, or helping another officer outside of the police department with a home improvement project.
We know there are several other police officers, firefighters, EMTs and veterans who go above and beyond to serve their communities — and we need your help to nominate them as part of our Hometown Hero program with SIS, now Partners Bank.
Each month, we will select and highlight one veteran or first responder from Maine, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire to recognize them as our Hometown Hero of the Month. Submissions will be accepted through October 31, 2019. If they are selected, the Hometown Hero of the Month will also win a $100 gift card to Amazon and a $50 gift card to Aroma Joe's.
- Heroes Savings Account: Receive higher interest rates as your balances increase with no minimum balance needed to earn interest.
- Heroes Checking: Includes free checks forever, no monthly service charge, free ATM use (SIS Bank covers ATM fees at other banks' machines) and free LifeStages identity protection services
- Discounts to local attractions
- Free LifeStages Identity Theft protection
- Free financial seminars and webinars
Ready to learn more about how Partners Bank can help you? Click here to view their website or call 207-324-2285.