It’s Taco Tuesday at My House! Do You Have a Special Dinner Night?
I love Tuesday because I know what's for dinner. Tacos! It's so relaxing to not stress and to know that no one will complain, because we all agree that Taco Tuesday is awesome. My sister and her son have pizza every Friday night and Wednesday used to be Prince spaghetti day. I really should consider bringing that back.
Here's my recipe for cilantro lime crema:
- half of a container of real sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- kosher salt to taste
- half of a diced jalapeno, keep the seeds if you like the heat
- fresh lime juice to taste
Mix them up together and refrigerate it for a half hour before serving.
Do you have a special dinner night? We used to eat baked beans every Friday in Biddeford and Saco when I was growing up. Comment on our Fan Page and inspire me!