Maine Fall Fun Going On This Weekend
Halloween is Thursday, this is our final weekend to enjoy fall frivolities at some of our favorite places. Here's a list from our friends at Macaroni Kid:
Today, Friday October 26:
- Halloween on Main St., Westbrook FREE 4:30-6p
- Trunk or Treat at Leap N Learn, 50 Beach St. in Saco from 6-8. Free and open to the public
Saturday, October 27:
- Pancake Spook 5K and Kids Fun Run and Breakfast at the Gorham Cooperative School, 28 Ball Park Rd. from 8-noon. Prices from $5 to $30.
Saturday October 27 and Sunday October 28:
- Haunted Woods Walk at Flaherty's Farm in Scarborough from 6-9:30p. $8 per person, group of 4 is $20
- Pick-a-Pumpkin Wagon Rides at Smiling Hill Farm in Westbrook from 11-4p. A ride that includes a pumpkin is $7, a ride without is $3.50.
- Pumpkin Patch by the Sea at Alewive's Farm, 83 Old Ocean House Rd. in Cape Elizabeth from 10-4.
- OOB Trail of Terror at Aquaboggan on the Portland Rd. in Saco from 5:30-10p. $17 for adults, kids under ten get in free with a paying adult.
- Pumpkin Train at The Maine Narrow Gauge railroad, 58 Fore St, building 6 in Portland from 9:30-4p. Adults pay $10, $9 for seniors, children $6 and children under 2 get in for free.
Have a great weekend! Have you had a fall Maine adventure that you loved? Comment on our Fan Page.