Maine’s Biggest Food Truck Festival Returns September 11 at Thompson’s Point
We missed partying with you all last year with no Street Eats and Beats. But, we are BACK and ready to roll out the biggest and best Food Truck Festival the State of Maine has ever seen! September 11th at beautiful Thompson's Point.
Street Eats and Beats Features:
- Dozens of Food Trucks with every type of food imaginable.
- Good beer and tasty cocktails.
- Live Music. You remember live music.
- Wonderful people who are ready to have the time of their lives.
- Tickets go on sale on June 18th.
- The event is on 9/11, so this event will also raise money for the Portland Firefighters Children's Burn Foundation.
WHAT? You've never been to the legendary Street Eats and Beats? Check out how much fun you are going to have this year:
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state