Maine’s Biggest Food Truck Festival Returns September 11 at Thompson’s Point
We missed partying with you all last year with no Street Eats and Beats. But, we are BACK and ready to roll out the biggest and best Food Truck Festival the State of Maine has ever seen! September 11th at beautiful Thompson's Point.
Street Eats and Beats Features:
- Dozens of Food Trucks with every type of food imaginable.
- Good beer and tasty cocktails.
- Live Music. You remember live music.
- Wonderful people who are ready to have the time of their lives.
- Tickets go on sale on June 18th.
- The event is on 9/11, so this event will also raise money for the Portland Firefighters Children's Burn Foundation.
WHAT? You've never been to the legendary Street Eats and Beats? Check out how much fun you are going to have this year:
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America
Every beach town has its share of pluses and minuses, which got us thinking about what makes a beach town the best one to live in. To find out, Stacker consulted data from WalletHub, released June 17, 2020, that compares U.S. beach towns. Ratings are based on six categories: affordability, weather, safety, economy, education and health, and quality of life. The cities ranged in population from 10,000 to 150,000, but they had to have at least one local beach listed on TripAdvisor. Read the full methodology here. From those rankings, we selected the top 50. Readers who live in California and Florida will be unsurprised to learn that many of towns featured here are in one of those two states.
Keep reading to see if your favorite beach town made the cut.
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state