Patriots Superbowl Rings Are Ginormous, The Biggest Ever
The ring party was held at Patriots' owner Robert Kraft's house where the team, coaches, executives football staff and others were given the sparkly monsters.
This is Tom Brady's SIXTH Superbowl ring.
Here are some stats that will stun you:
- The ring sports the Pats' logo on top of 6 Lombardi trophies adorned with 123 diamonds
- There are 108 pave set diamonds to represent the number of practices during the season.
- There are another 76 diamonds along the edge that are joined by 20 round, blue sapphires to represent the Patriots' 20 AFC East Division championships.
- The ring owners name is on the left side of the ring above the lighthouse and bridge of Gillette Stadium. The players' uniform number is also there, encrusted in diamonds of course.
- The ring also has 6X 2018 on it.
- The years of the teams' past Superbowl victories are featured on the crest of the ring.
- The carat weight for the 416 round diamonds and six marquis-cut diamonds is 8.25 carats. The sapphires rack up another 1.60 carats and that brings the total carat weight for the ring to a whopping 9.85 carats!
- "Still here", the Pats' rally cry is featured on the right side of the ring, along with the game score of 13-3 and the Superbowl LIII logo.
- The inside of the ring is engraved with, "We are all Patriots" above Robert Kraft's signature.
Jewelry envy much?