Ten Things Do On Mother’s Day That Aren’t Brunch
At dinner the other night, one of the kids asked the question that you are not supposed to ask the mom, "What are we doing for Mother's Day?" Translation: "Where will we be brunching on Mother's Day?" Hmm, what else can you do on Mother's Day around here that isn't brunch?
Ten things to do on Mother's Day that aren't brunch:
- Melissa Etheridge 8p. State Theatre, Portland, tix here
- Free bowling for moms at Bayside Bowl, Portland
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens 9 to 5p, Boothbay
- Hoop of Life Presentation by Kevin Locke 7p, St. Lawrence Arts Center, Portland
- Portland Sea Dogs Mother's Day 5K
- Mother's Day Osprey Viewing, Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park, Freeport 10-11a.
- Mother's Day Goat Yoga 8:30a. Smiling Hill Farm, Westbrook
- Maine Hoops, Home for Mother's Day, XL Sports World, Saco
- Drag Diva Brunch at Lava Lounge, Auburn
- Lewiston Mother's Day Farmers Market 10-2p, 65 Main St.
Any more suggestions? Comment on our Fan Page. Happy Mother's Day! XO