Watch Coach Belichick Get Ready for the Dolphins
Ok, the silly Subway commercial Belichick is now the Patriots game face Belichick. Football is back, baby! I know, I know, no TB12, no Gronk, and everyone is disrespecting our Patriots. Don't you see? This is EXACTLY what Coach wants. The Pats are ACTUAL underdogs. When the Pats were winning and on top, Coach had to manufacture all kinds of reasons to make the team feel disrespected. But now, they actually ARE. And you know he wants nothing more than to show the world that he can win without Tom Brady. Promise me this as the season starts. That you won't FREAK OUT after week one or two. This year, in particular, it's going to take a while for us to feel this team out. Heck, it's going to take six games for THEM to feel it out. It's pretty exciting actually. I guess this must be what it feels like to be a football fan. You know, when you're not 100% sure that your team will make the playoffs and 95% sure that your team will be in the AFC Championship game every year. So sit back, enjoy and know you can hear every play and every game right here on 102.9 WBLM...Maine's Home for the New England Patriots!
Watching a Belichick Presser gets me more fired up for the Pats than any hype video. Roll the tape!
As scheduled now, the Pats season looks like this:
· Week 1: vs. MIA (Sunday, Sept. 13 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 2: @ SEA (Monday, Sept. 20 @ 8:20 p.m.
· Week 3: vs. LV (Sunday, Sept. 27 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 4: @ KC (Sunday, Oct. 4 @ 4:25 p.m.
· Week 5: vs. DEN (Sunday, Oct. 11 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 6: BYE
· Week 7: vs. SF (Sunday, Oct. 25 @ 4:25 p.m.
· Week 8: @ BUF (Sunday, Nov. 1 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 9: @ NYJ (Monday, Nov. 9 @ 8:15 p.m.
· Week 10: vs. BAL (Sunday, Nov. 15 @ 8:20 p.m.
· Week 11: @ HOU (Sunday, Nov. 22 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 12: vs. ARI (Sunday, Nov. 29 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 13: @ LAC (Sunday, Dec. 6 @ 4:25 p.m.
· Week 14: @ LAR (Thursday, Dec. 10 @ 8:20 p.m.
· Week 15: @ MIA (Sunday, Dec. 20 @ 1 p.m.
· Week 16: vs. BUF (Monday, Dec. 28 @ 8:15 p.m.
· Week 17: vs. NYJ (Sunday, Jan. 3 @ 1 p.m. ET)