A Summer Tour of Maine In Under Five Minutes
Did you know that Maine has over 36 MILLION visitors a year? People spend zillions of hours driving all over to see the sights. For those of you who may be a bit lazy, here is a great way to see Maine this summer. This amazing Google Earth flyover will take you all over our great State in under five minutes. You'll get amazing perspective on places like:
- Fort Gorges
- Thomas Hill Standpipe in Bangor
- The Portland Museum of Art
- Sunday River and Sugarloaf
- Eartha-the World's Largest Globe
- The State House in Augusta
- Tons of other cool places in Maine.
Strap in. You might actually get a little dizzy from the trip. Seriously. Ready? Let's go!