Dating After 50, Some Shocking Stats for Mid-Century Mainers!
If you’re over 50, and a lot of people in Maine are, you may be a little freakier than I was giving you credit for!
OurTime.com is a dating website for people over 50 and they just released some interesting statistics:
- Sexting after 50 is a thing. One in five people have taken nude pics of themselves and two thirds of them have sent them to someone.
- If you are still using the term “Cougar”, STOP! 67% of women over 50 hate it.
- Better with age? 31% claim to be a better lover now than they were in their twenties!
- The average person in the survey said they would like to have sex about twice a week and wouldn’t mind having a friend with benefits to make that happen.
- Netflix and Chill is still happening out there. 21% said they have watched Top Gun at someone’s house and ended up sleeping with them.
- Kissing on a first date is a go for 53%, 27% would be down for a one night stand and 16% would be willing to take part in a threesome-with medical assistance available. That nurse’s uniform isn’t fettishwear…