Dog Drinks Antifreeze-Vet Saves It With Vodka [VIDEO]
A dog in Australia almost died after licking up a pool of antifreeze in his owner's garage . . .but the vet saved him by force-feeding him a FIFTH OF VODKA. And the dog was a Maltese terrier, and looks like it weighs about 12 pounds. The dog's name is Charlie, and the owner is Jacinta Rosewarne of Melbourne. She says she just wasn't prepared for how drunk the dog got. The vet fed Charlie 700 mL of vodka over a two-day period. The poison in antifreeze is ethylene glycol, and alcohol helps break it down so the body can flush it out.