How to Do Streets Eats and Beats Like a Pro
Are you ready for Streets Eats and Beats? Townsquare Media thanks you for selling this event out. It really is the hottest ticket in town! Now if you want to do Maine’s biggest food truck festival right, then check out some info, FAQ’s and tips:
- This is a 21+ event. – Anyone under age of 21 is not permitted. You will be ID’d at the door. Leave the kids at home and come have some adult fun!
- Please, no pets with the exception of licensed service animals.
- Your ticket is Non-Refundable.
- Parking is $5 – This lot is not run by us, you must pay to park. WE HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU CARPOOL WITH OTHERS!
- Better yet, Taxi in!
- DRINK TICKETS- To buy a drink, you’ll need a drink ticket. We don’t take money directly at the bars. When you get to the event buy all your tickets for the day at one time so you don’t have to waste valuable partying time standing in line for drink tickets. We’ll take cash or credit card.
- The event is SOLD OUT. We will not be selling any tickets at the door.
Heck yes, we want to see your pics and videos from the day. Our digital team will be scouring social media all day and we may share your stuff… so give us your best!
-Snapchat: We will have the Street Eats and Beats filter so everyone will know where you are. Snapchat Away!
-Hashtag: Easy…Use #streeteatsandbeats
WHERE THE HECK IS THOMPSON’S POINT:
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Permitted Items – The following items are allowed inside the event (including but not limited to):
- Small lawn chairs
- Small Purses
Prohibited Items – The following items are NOT allowed inside the event (including but not limited to):
- Outside food
- Outside drinks
- Backpacks/Large Bags
Ummm….PERFECT. WGME says Sunny and 64.
LIST OF FOOD TRUCKS: the Stars of our show….
- Alabama BBQ
- Burgers & Freys
- Cannoli Joe’s
- Classic Sliders
- Cousin’s Maine Lobster
- El Rodeo Go
- Fahrenheit 225
- Farm to Coast Mobile Kitchen
- Fire & Co.
- Fishin’ Ships
- Great Scott!
- Love Kupcakes
- Maine-ly Meatballs
- Mami Food Truck
- PB & ME
- Pinky D’s
- Shut Up ‘N Eat It!
- Smokin Phils Belly Bustin BBQ
- The Squeeze
- Tacos Del Seoul
- Urban Sugar Donuts
- Yardie Ting
Heed all these things and YOU will be a Streets Eats and Beats PRO!
Subscribe to 102.9 WBLM on