“Dessert First” Was Sweet [PHOTOS]
Thanks to all of you "sweet tooths" for coming to our 2nd Annual Dessert First event!. Bigger and sweeter than ever, Dessert First left us all sugar-satisfied and looking forward to next year!
Congratulations to our finalists in the Dessert First Cupcake Challenge:
- Samantha LaBreck – Peanut Butter Pie Cupcake.
- Michelle Morton-Curit – Earl Grey with Honey Lavender Swiss Buttercream Cupcake.
- Brenna Fowler – “Ode to Maine” blueberries, maple sugar, mini pancakes and Maine maple-cream cheese frosting.
- Anna Gardner – Maple Bacon Bourbon Cupcake.
- Randi Rocco – “KT” chocolate and beer cupcake.
- Valorie Jordan – Chocolate sea-salted caramel cupcake.
- Abby Davis – Peanut Butter Chocolate Surprise
- Susan Brown – Banana Split Cupcake
- Sarah Coonradt – Machiato Mochacino Half-Caf Cappucinno Cupcake
- Keziah Roy – Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake
As the contestants nervously looked on, our judges had the tough job of sampling all ten of the finalists' cupcakes.
The best cupcake in Northern New England went to Susan Brown and her "Banana Split" Cupcake. Congrats Susan! Don't they look amazing?
Thanks to all our cupcake artists and all our amazing vendors who made Dessert First the sweetest day of the year!