Learn Maine Weather from Home
Mainers love the weather!
And with many of us, including our kids, stuck inside these days, our friends at the National Weather Service in Gray have given us a bunch of fun and educational resources for kids and adults alike to check out.
Here's your opportunity to become a weather expert. You could be the next Charlie Lopresti!
- National Weather Service (NWS) Education
- JetStream - NWS Online School for Weather
- NOAA Wise Cloud Chart
- NWS Seasonal Safety Campaigns
- Faces of the NWS
- Weather Safety Materials for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Citizen Science
- NWS Social Media
- NOAA Education Resource Collections
- NOAA Data in the Classroom
- NOAA’s Science on a Sphere
- NOAA SciJinks
- Severe Weather 101
- COMET MetEd
- Teaching Climate
- The Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) Program
- NOAA Games
- National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL) HotSeat
- National Hurricane Center (NHC) Create-a-Cane
- Smithsonian’s Weather Lab