Nearly 4 Out Of 5 Drivers Do This. Do You?
A study conducted by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety finds that around 8 million U.S. drivers did this. Are you guilty?
A study conducted by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety found that around 8 million drivers in the US took part in 'extreme examples of road rage' last year. That's damn near 4 in 5 drivers!
Here's the list of what we do:
- 50% have tailgated on purpose, yelled at another driver and honked the horn to show they were angry or annoyed.
- 30% have made and angry gesture. I think we all know what that means.
- 25% have purposely blocked another driver from changing lanes
- 12% have cut off another car on purpose
- 3.7% have gotten out of their car to confront another driver
- 2.8% have bumped or rammed another car...on purpose!
I have to say the older I get the more tolerant I am. But I have had my fair share of road rage and thinking back - it was stupid. Are you guilty of road rage? What's the worse thing you've done? (and trust me, I know it was the other guys fault!)