Non-Stop Flights From Portland to Dallas, What to See and Do There
According to WMTW, American Airlines will be adding a non-stop flight from the Portland International Jetport to Dallas-Fort Worth. The Saturday flights will start in June. Dallas-Fort Worth is a major national and international hub, this is exciting new for travelers.
If you're thinking about making a trip to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, usnews.com has some great suggestions for travelers.
- The Fort Worth Zoo features white tigers and an Australian Outback exhibit.The Museum of Living Art inside the zoo is home to 5,700 birds, amphibians and reptiles that live among hand painted murals.
- The Kimball Art Museum is free and is one of the top small gardens in the world with works from the likes of Monet, Picasso and Rembrandt. It also has an incredible sculpture garden.
- The Perot Museum of Nature and Science is packed with hands-on exhibits, educational displays and towering dinosaur skeletons. The displays will entertain a wide age range, from toddlers to teens.
- AT&T Stadium is home to the Dallas Cowboys and is America's largest domed stadium. Sports fans should pop for the VIP tour that includes the locker rooms and going out onto the field.
- The Dallas World Aquarium is much more than just fish; check out penguins, sharks, monkeys and much more. They have a really cool Mayan exhibit with exotic ocelots and Jibiru storks. Visit the aquarium at feeding time for the best experience.