Watch Slugger’s Wicked Awesome Holiday at Hadlock Video
Maine's favorite mascot, Slugger the Sea Dog stars in a new video to get the word around about this year's Holiday at Hadlock. Wearing jammie pants, an ugly sweater and a Santa hat, Maine's favorite mascot does a happy dance to the Peanuts theme all over the Portland area.
We see Slugger bust a move all over town in spots like Custom House Square to Portland Head Light to One City Center Food Court to Commercial Street and of course in front of Hadlock. And with plenty of green grass, sand and clear roads, this was absolutely filmed before our Snowvember bombardment.
Holiday at Hadlock is this Saturday, Dec. 1st in Portland from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and it's FREE! Celebrate the season with Slugger with all kinds of family holiday food and fun. We hear Santa will be there too!
- Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Room Free Hot Chocolate & Cookies Make Your Own S'Mores Station
- Toys-for-Tots Drop-Off Location- Fans are encouraged to bring a new unwrapped toy to donate.
- Baseball Equipment drive to benefit Baseball Miracles (bring new or used baseball/ softball equipment)
- Holiday Music Face Painters and Balloon Twister provided by Party Palooga, presented by Five County Credit Union
- Costumed Holiday Characters, Games, and Petting Zoo