Hops & Hounds, A Great Party Where You Might Find True Love
Hops & Hounds 2018 is happening June 16th from noon to 5p. at gorgeous Raitt Homestead Farm in Eliot, Maine. If you and your pup love to get out and socialize together, this is a day designed just for you!
- Don't have a fur baby yet? You just might find love at Hops & Hounds. Check out adorable, adoptable dogs in the York County Federal Credit Union "Take Me Home Zone". Many rescue and no kill shelters will be on site with dogs that are looking for a home.
- Enter your sporty pup in the amazing SIS Bank Seacoast Dock Dog Competition.
- Live music by On Tap!
- Cold adult beverages will be available to quench your thirst! Enjoy signature drinks from Tito's Handmade Vodka and craft beer from Funky Bow Brewery.
- There will be a super cool dog-friendly hydration station.
- Best Dressed Contest for dogs and their humans, wear your favorite costumes!
- Take home adorable photo booth pics of you and your dog!
There will be so much going on all day. You and your dog will be talking about it for years to come! Bruno will go home smelling fabulous after a trip to the dog washing station. The fenced in dog park will let your companion run and socialize.
Get your tickets now for Hops & Hounds June 16th in Eliot Maine at Raitt Homestead Farm. You could fall in love with a sweet pup looking for a forever home!