What is Invisible, Odorless and Deadly? Find out! [VIDEO]
The reality of winter's arrival hit with a few flakes of snow this morning. Last winter was harsh, and as we roll into this one, Portland firefighters want to remind us to stay safe. Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning can be prevented. A group is trying to expand legislation that requires carbon monoxide alarms in buildings where people sleep.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has great information on their site about carbon monoxide poisoning and provided us with this video.
It is best to have carbon monoxide alarms everywhere there are smoke alarms.