Here’s All ‘Coats for Kids’ Drop-Off Locations in Maine This Weekend
WBLM is wicked proud to be partnering with NewsCenter Maine this weekend for the 36th annual Coats for and Toys for Kids campaign all over Blimpville. On Saturday December 1st and Sunday December 2nd we'll be at the Polar Express train ride, hosted by the Portland Narrow Gauge Railroad. If you can help we'll be there all weekend and we'd love to see you!
Please bring a new or gently used coat or an unwrapped toy for a grateful child this holiday season. Along with your donation you can enter to win a $500 gift card from Springer's Jewelers.
Here's the list of all drop-off locations for NewsCenter Maine's Coats and Toys for Kids campaign with the Salvation Army around the state.
- Hannaford in Augusta on Cony St.
- Hannaford in Newport on Moosehead Trail
- Hannaford in Machias on Dublin St.
- Hannaford in Sanford on Main St.
- Hannaford in Waterville at Elm Plaza
- Shaw's in Auburn on Center St.
- Shaw's in Bangor on Main St.
- Pratt Abbott in Portland on Forest Ave.
Drop-off windows will vary depending on store hours. Check your local Hannaford, Shaw's or Pratt Abbott for opening and closing times.